Everyday Minerals 5 Piece Sample Kit

Just a quick photo of the free 5 piece sample kit (so you can see the sizes) which includes 3 shades of your choosing of their mineral foundation, a cheek color, and a concealer. Once you find a foundation that suits you, get their Personal Custom Kit for only $34 which comes with 6 full sized products.

Everyday Minerals Free Sample Kit

Stumble It!

Comments

1. I got my sample kit and it is great! Not knowing much about makeup I was still able to pick out the right colors. I think I will even be able to mix them up a bit this summer. I think I will have to go back and try some of the eye shadows. Thanks for the tips, Carissa!

2. Thanks for the heads up on this. The sample kit is not only great for testing it out but is perfect for traveling! Into my makeup bag it will go!

3. Melissa Street and Aileen Wrench says:

I am loving it so far – it was hard for me to pick out colors for my skin tone based on the website swatches, but I did pretty well – I love how they provide you with three choices of foundation color, one concealer color and blush color. Very nice. Do you have any eye shadows? So far this product provided me with good coverage.

4. Hooked On Beauty says:

Oh good! I really liked lining them up to find the tone I was looking for- something that wasn’t too pinky and leaned more toward yellow.

I also found I liked the matte finish. Thankfully it’s so much easier to blend than BE so you won’t look cakey even if you’re looking for more coverage.

Let me know what you think!

5. Melissa Street and Aileen Wrench says:

Just got my sample set in the mail – can’t wait to try this brand out! Any tips?

6. kiwitwist says:

I love EM!! I used to be a bare escentuals fan but no more. :-)

7. Melissa Street and Aileen Wrench says:

I just ordered the sample kit! Can’t wait to get mine! Susan Posnick created the Colorflo line because she was diagnosed with skin cancer and felt that as a makeup artist and cancer survivor, she wanted to bring a cosmetic line out to consumers that would provide total SPF coverage. I believe you can only get the line in dermatologist’s offices currently – haven’t seen it on the mass market. Thanks again for posting about Everyday!

8. Hooked On Beauty says:

Haven’t heard of that- but I’ll have to check it out!

There are a lot of mineral companies popping up online these days.

I’m wearing the matte finish on Everyday Minerals today and loving it.

9. Melissa Street and Aileen Wrench says:

Great! I am always on the look out for another mineral line! Have you heard of Colorflo? Designed by Susan Posnick and it provides sun protection even in the blush, concealer, mascara, gels, lip products, etc. Interesting!