Out on newsstands today (June 28) in place of Oprah’s regular magazine is a commemorative bookazine, 148 pages covering the past 25 years of her most memorable moments.
Issue highlights include:
- Oprah’s selection of her 25 most unforgettable show moments, from give-aways and adventures to stories of courage and generosity.
- Interviews with Oprah’s Ultimate Viewers who were inspired to change their lives, and the lives of others, for the better.
- The founding team of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” reveals never-before-heard stories on the show’s launch and their most treasured moments with Oprah.
- A peek into Oprah’s private diary, with an entry written exactly eight hours before the show’s live national debut on September 8, 1986.
- Oprah’s reflections on a quarter-century of hair and fashion hits and misses, with details on her prep process from the dressing room to the stage.
- Oprah’s Farewell Message to viewers.