Yes those are all mine. It’s a weird thing to be obsessed with, but Mike and I are known to always be carrying a bottle of water around with us, so I’ve researched them all. Here are the highs and lows for each of the best selling bottles.
Corkcicle (25oz in Turquoise shown)
– Keeps drinks cold for 25 hrs, hot for 12.
– 9, 16 and 25oz canteens.
– Triple insulated stainless steel.
– Has an in-bottle layer of cork to keep the bottle insulated and sweat-free.
– Easy to hold, it just has a great feel to it.
– No slip bottom so it doesn’t easily tip over.
– Ice cubes fit in the opening. -They also have this AMAZING looking Koozie to keep cans cold for hours. – It was an Oprah’s Favorite Thing 2015 which of course is why I bought it.
– It has an awkward sized opening. I feel like it hits my nose at a strange angle that makes drinking the last bit of water difficult.
– The lid takes a while to screw on which is annoying in a hurry.
S’well (25oz in Seafoam shown)
– 9, 17, 25oz sizes
– Keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12 hours
– 18/8 Stainless steel
– Partners w unicef donating $100k for safe water access around the world
– I like the feel of this bottle the best out of them all. There’s a sleek curve to it that’s easy to hold and use.
– The opening is perfect. Wide enough for ice but narrow enough to drink from it well without spilling.
– Great color selection that even includes matte and shiny finishes.
– Easy screw-on cap design.
– The 25oz does feel a bit tall so it’s not a pop-in-your-purse type of bottle.
Bkr (1 liter size shown)
– Glass with a silicone sleeve
– 250 ml $28 500 ml $35 1L $45
– Marketed more like a lip gloss than a water bottle. On their site you’ll see models, fashion, and candy colored bottles touting hydration as the ultimate accessory.
– The most fashionable of the bunch with pretty sleeves and sleek design. (You’ll often see celebs carrying one around.)
– Glass doesn’t leave a taste behind.
– Easy to clean and a known, safe drinking surface.
– Ice doesn’t fit inside because the opening is so narrow, but they do sell their own ice cube treys, for ice ‘sticks.’
– It doesn’t keep beverages hot or cold.
– The silicone sleeve doesn’t keep the bottle from breaking- I broke my favorite lavender one.
Kleen Kanteen (20oz Stainless with a Sports Cap shown)
– Hot 12 Cold 24 (insulated bottles only)
– Donates to 1% for the planet
– Original sizes 18oz 27oz 40oz 64oz
– Insulated sizes 12oz 20oz 32oz 64oz
– They use 18/8 stainless steel, safe and sturdy.
– New double wall vacuum to keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
– Leak proof lids.
– You can choose caps or lids for open drinking or a spout top.
– Tons of colors.
– Opening allows for ice. – It’s the original safe bottle that started the trend.
– Original doesn’t guarantee hot/cold temps which is the older version that I have above. I imagine they’ll be phased out soon because the newer version is in step with the others.