NYX is now in Target but their complete line is only at Ulta. It’s one of the few lines around that gives big quality and impact for a low price. I use more than what’s shown below (like this mascara that’s in both my bathroom and kit), but I wanted to highlight the stand-outs that I’ve bought again and again.
1. Makeup Setting Spray in Dewy Finish $8 I never forget to set a look when I’m working and this spray sets and holds makeup while keeping the skin looking really fresh and healthy.
2. Concealer Jar in Lavender $5 Nothing perks up my tired looking eyes like this does. I use it to highlight under my eye area after using traditional concealer to cover darkness. It doesn’t look purple on the skin, just really bright and glowy.
3. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk $4.50 This is a cult favorite for a reason. Used as a primer for shadows, it grabs and intensifies the color eliminating end of the day creasing.
4. Loose Pearl Eye Shadow $3 These little bottles of shimmering shadow are as pretty as they are versatile. I use them in the eye’s inner corner, for a subtle highlight on the face, and even mixed with lotion to use on the décolleté and arms.
5. Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe $6 I picked this one up for my kit the other day and decided to keep it for myself so I luckily grabbed the last one at Ulta today. The shimmer is perfect- mesmerizing and feminine. It’s gorgeous both over a lipstick or solo.